|* Interlocked buttons for proper sequential start-up
* Automatic blast cycle timer
* Blast cycle end arlarm
* Abrasive braking to stop the blast wheel quickly
* Airwash separator to clean the abrasive on every pass
* Screens to remove oversize from the abrasive
* Door safety switch - prevents blast wheel operation when ajar.
* Motor overload protection, NEMA panels
* Screen over lower screw to prevent jams - easy access door
for easy service.
* Automatic, pulse cleaning dust collectors
* Abrasive resistant cabinet lining
* Mill barrelheads made in segments to replace only the worn
* Blast hour meter for preventive maintenance
* Enclosed abrasive valve to reduce blast wheel noise
* Cleaner work - ventilation hits parts first.
* Internal abrasive trap prevents abrasive loss from cabinet
* Heavy duty mill belt with various hole sizes - Belt step-spliced
for maximum loads.
* Electronic mill drive sensor to instantly stop the mill if
a jam occurs.
* 3 Cube - low profile easy to manually load.
* 3 and 6 Cubes have self-tracking elevator belts
* 12 and 24 Cubes use an additional mill belt support in the
* Double lip airwash separator available
on 6 to 24 Cubes to remove large
amounts of contaminants
* Rotary screen to automatically remove
oversize material from the abrasive
* Automatic Sequencing from blast to
* Unloader conveyors
* Automatic abrasive adders